> if i don't find any major problem, i am planning to release wget 1.9.2
with
> LFS support and a long list of bugfixes before the end of the year.

Are you planning to fix session cookies?

In the current release version they don't work. In the tip build they nearly
work, but I got problems logging in to an ASP.NET site with multiple session
cookies (only the first one seemed to work).

I don't have a repro case, but I'm hoping you've got some unit test cases on
multiple session cookies and it's in that long list somewhere.

[I'm now using curl, which handles this just fine.]

BTW a compact syntax would be nice, combining the functions of
--load-cookies, --save-cookies and --keep-session-cookies when stringing
together multiple wget commands in one session.

How about -C with a default cookie file name of cookies.txt?

DavidB