On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Mudliar, Anand wrote:

I would appreciate if you please let me know as soon as the code is posted on the site.

It would be great help if you can point me to some site/link where the old version is posted.

Let me just point out loud and clear that my files were not complete patches that introduced NTLM support to wget. They were files ripped out from the curl source tree that I re-licensed and handed to the wget project to allow someone with insights to adjust it to be usable. I'm not the person to say how much time or effort this requires, or even if anyone wants to do it.

The old version is not available anymore so posting the old URL is not gonna help anyone.

If you want to get a grasp of what the code looks like in its original shape, check the lib/http_ntlm.[ch] files in curl's source repository.

--
         -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-