yo!!!
I have just updated the italian translation (the first update was two months ago). since the previous update didn't make its way into cvs, I thought I would post a notice here.
you can find it here:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/teams/PO/it/wget-1.9.1.it.po
please, commit it to cvs.

if the mail sent from the TP robot got lost (or is forwarded to the wrong address), please contact the TP maintainers to get it fixed. if that's the case, there may have been updates also for other languages. you may find all of them here:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=wget

if there have been string changes, please post them at TP some time before the release of 1.10, whenever that may happen. :)

please, cc me as I'm not subscribed to this list.
thank you very much in advance. keep wget the best program around! :)
ciao, marco