El 20/02/2005, a las 15:02, Hrvoje Niksic escribió:

Here is the new version of the patch, with print_*_number_to_string
replaced with a single number_to_static_string, which does the buffer
ring stunt we discussed (and has a more accurate name to boot).

Please try it out and let me know if it works for you.

Is this a patch against the current CVS version, or against 1.9.1? I get a whole stack of hunk FAILED warnings when I try to apply the patch to either one (just using "patch -p0 <patchfile"). Here's the first few lines of the output, but you get the idea...

patching file configure.in
patching file src/ftp-basic.c
patching file src/ftp-ls.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 213.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 368.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 517.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 527.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/ftp-ls.c.rej
patching file src/ftp.c
Hunk #4 FAILED at 770.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1263.
Hunk #8 succeeded at 1482 with fuzz 1.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 1844.
3 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/ftp.c.rej

Greg