Herold Heiko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Does solve, in fact I found some MS articles suggesting the same thing.
> Attached patch does work around the problem by disabling optimization
> selectively..
> I was able to retrieve a 2.5GB file with ftp.

In other words, large files now work on Windows?  I must admit, that
was almost too easy.  :-)

Now could someone try this with Borland and/or Watcom and MingW?  I'm
pretty sure I broke them in some places, but it's near impossible to
fix it without having the compilers available for testing.

> I tried to put a copy in the usual place (sunsite.dk by
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]), got autentication required - I suppose the
> password has changed. If still possible I'd like to put them there,

Mauro, are you aware of the password change?