Marcel Partap wrote:

> http://www.rwth-aachen.de/gruenderkolleg/spinoffs/firma.php?id=22&PHPSESSID=7f0dd9f1ff08d9ce3acc2039577c60b1
> That PHPSESSID stuff sux. If I download it again, it will not overwrite
> old with new but make a new one. So I dema.. eeh WE need a command
> switch to kill thos PHPSESSIONID's probably other scripts languages have
> similar behaviour...

PHPSESSID is just the default name for the variable which holds session
cookie. As far as PHP session support goes, it can be in the HTTP cookie
header or embedded in the URLs. I agree that removing session ids and
various security related thingies from URLs would be a nice thing.

But variable name is per site and user interface is going to be clunky.

--
 .-.   .-.    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
(_  \ /  _)   ceremonial.