> From: Hrvoje Niksic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > 3) As expected msvc still throws compiler error on http.c

> 1. Is it possible to only lessen the optimization level, not entirely
>    remove optimization?

Fooled around a bit, didn't accomplish anything. However it is enough
disabling the optimization for those two functions, only.

> 2. Is it possible to test for the offending version of the compiler,
>    and only then remove optimization?

Since Tobias (thanks!) confirmed v13 works yes.
The enclosed patch disables for _MSC_VER<=1200, if other reports should come
in maybe we can restrict the test further.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]