Keith Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I downloaded the CVS version of wget today and tried to build it
> under the latest (1.15-14) Cygwin.

Thanks for the report.  Please note that ptimer.c has undergone
additional changes today, so you might want to update your source.

> 1. The first problem is with the test for _POSIX_MONOTONIC_CLOCK on line
> 186. That line is:
>
> #if _POSIX_MONOTONIC_CLOCK >= 0    /* -1 means not supported */
>
> Under Cygwin, _POSIX_MONOTONIC_CLOCK is not defined, so cpp uses a
> default value of 0 in the test.

That has since been fixed, much the way you describe.

> 2. The second problem is a little more annoying. Under Cygwin,
> clock_getres() is properly defined in time.h, but there is no librt.a to
> resolve the reference.

I don't get it -- if clock_getres is unavailable, then why does Cygwin
declare support for POSIX timers?  Maybe we should simply use
gettimeofday, or even Windows timers, under Cygwin?