Hi!

Yes, I see now, I misread Alan's original post.
I thought he would not even be able to download the single .pdf.
Don't know why, as he clearly said it works getting a single pdf.

Sorry for the confusion!
Jens

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail