Jörn Nettingsmeier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>>>this feature request has not been commented on yet. do think it
>>>might be useful ?
>> I think it's very useful, but so far no one has volunteered to work
>> on it.
>
> maybe a student in our project is interested to implement it, if
> not, i'll look into it next week.

It shouldn't be too hard.  You would need to implement a CSS parser,
and a corresponding get_urls_css function that extracted the URLs from
the CSS source.  (I believe both would be much much simpler than the
corresponding HTML counterparts.)

Finally modify the code in recur.c to call get_urls_css for CSS files,
the same way it calls get_urls_html for HTML's.  convert_links might
need additional work for CSS, but it should also be straightforward.