[CVS 2005-05-25]

I tried this command:

  wget -r -L -l1 freetype.freedesktop.org/freetype2/screenshots.html

directly from the build directory, without using a .wgetrc file.  In
the file `screenshots.html' there is a reference to the file

  ../image/ft2-kde-thumb.png

(and others) which wget simply doesn't download -- no error message,
no warning.  My Mozilla browser displays the page just fine.  Since
wget downloads the first thumbnail picture
`../image/ft2-nautilus-thumb.png' without problems I suspect a serious
bug in wget.

I'm running wget on a GNU/Linux box.

BTW, it is not possible for CVS wget to have builddir != srcdir (after
creating the configure script), which is bad IMHO.

    Werner