Title: Small bug in Wget manual page
Hi,

 On http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/manual/wget.html, the section on protocol-directories has a paragraph that is a duplicate of the section on no-host-directories. Other than that, the manual is terrific! Wget is wonderful also. I don't know what I would do without it.

--protocol-directories
    Use the protocol name as a directory component of local file names. For example, with this option, wget -r http://host will save to http/host/... rather than just to host/....

    Disable generation of host-prefixed directories. By default, invoking Wget with -r http://fly.srk.fer.hr/ will create a structure of directories beginning with fly.srk.fer.hr/. This option disables such behavior.

--
Herb Schilling
NASA Glenn Research Center

If all our misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart. -Socrates (469?-399 B.C.)