Oops, I believe I did not send this to the whole list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: wierzbowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jun 2, 2005 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: How to download filenames only?
To: Tushar Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you (and Tony) for your suggestions. However, downloading the
files in their entirety and then truncating them is not an option for
me because most the files in question are massive (approaching 4GB
each). What I'm trying to do is create a skeleton of the structure so
that I can then selectively download just the files that are
necessary.