Benno Schulenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> A few messages in wget-1.10-rc1 seem to have been overlooked during
> gettextization.  The patch repairs this.

Thanks a lot for catching these!  I'm about to apply them (with the
noted exception below) to the CVS.

> It's maybe a bit late to make such a change shortly before a
> release, but I don't think the translators would mind making
> another small update.

Unfortunately your patch was too late for the 1.10 release, but will
make it to 1.10.1 nonetheless.  :-)

> -      fprintf (stderr,
> -            _("%s: %s: Invalid boolean `%s', use always, on, off, or
> never.\n"),
> +      fprintf (stderr, _("%s: %s: Invalid boolean `%s',"
> +                         "use `always', `on', `off', or `never'.\n"),

Note that Wget 1.10 intentionally doesn't use C89 string
concatenation.  This particular change will be acceptable for 1.11,
though.