It's with great pleasure that I announce the migration of the Wget source code
repository from CVS to subversion.

Hrvoje and I have been talking a lot about the switch to subversion in the
last few months. Subversion is a very powerful development tool and we expect
the new source code repository not only to have a much better access
performance than the previous one, but also to provide us with a better
support for both branching and commit notifications via email, and eventually
to speed up the development of Wget.

The new repository is accessible at:

http://svn.dotsrc.org/repo/wget/

Please, don't use the old repository anymore. It is not up-to-date and it's
going to be dismissed soon. The developers documentation on the official Wget
website will be updated in a couple of hours.

Notice that for the moment the commit notification via email mechanism is not
working. Please, understand that this situation is only temporary and that a
better mechanism will be set up very soon.

Last but not least, I would like to thank the dotsrc.org (former sunsite.dk)
staff, and especially Christian Reiniger, for their kind help in setting up a
subversion server for us and performing the migration of the repository.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi                          http://www.tortonesi.com

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute for Human & Machine Cognition  http://www.ihmc.us
GNU Wget - HTTP/FTP file retrieval tool  http://www.gnu.org/software/wget