From: Hrvoje Niksic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Herold Heiko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > What about the doc directory and Makefile.doc ?
>
> I don't see much use for Info files on Windows.  Furthermore, I don't
> think many Windows builders have makeinfo lying around on their hard
> disk...

The windows/Readme instructs where to get it:
ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/wget/makeinfo.zip

> Those who know about Info (or, for that matter, Texinfo) documentation
> can always process it using Cygwin or by getting the release tarball
> which contains pre-processed Info files anyway.

The wget.hlp (windows help file), wget.rtf and wget.html are generate with
makeinfo.exe, too, I wasn't even thinking about the info files. Are there
even any windows native info viewers ? Well, I think there is an native
windows port of emacs, should do it.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]