Daniel Stenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
>
>> +  /* The OpenSSL library can handle renegotiations automatically, so
>> +     tell it to do so.  */
>> +  SSL_CTX_set_mode (ssl_ctx, SSL_MODE_AUTO_RETRY);
>> +
>
> Just wanted to make sure that you are aware that this option is only
> available in OpenSSL 0.9.6 or later?
>
> I don't remember what oldest OpenSSL version you want to support...

Neither do I.  :-) But I seem to remember that Wget 1.10 fails on
older OpenSSL's because of other things, so requiring 0.9.6 should be
fine, I think.  As far as I can tell, 0.9.6 was released five years
ago -- that's ample time to upgrade.

It would be nice for configure to gracefully fail on older OpenSSL's,
though.