Mauro Tortonesi wrote:

> hi keith,
>
> i have discussed your patch with hrvoje. we both agree that a
> --max-redirections option would be too low-level for Wget, and that the
> best solution to your problem would be to add a --no-redirections switch
> instead.
>
> would you like to modify your patch to implement --no-redirections
> instead of --max-redirections? i would surely include it in the next
> wget release.

Now that I think about it, I'm convinced the switch should be
named something more "positive". Seeing "--no-redirections" on the
command-line makes perfect sense, but I would really hate to see
"no_redirections=on" in the .wgetrc file.

How about "--follow-redirections={on|off}" for the command-line
and "follow_redirections={on|off}" for the .wgetrc file?

KM