any thoughts on this new feature for wget:

when a file has been downloaded successfully, wget calls a script with that file as an argument.
e.g. wget -r --post-processing='myprocessor.pl' URL
would call myprocessor.pl with each file which has been downloaded.

I've already hacked the source to get wget to do this for me, but I think many people could benefit from this.

It's much easier to throw wget into a script or other program and then have that script/program do the post processing (why mess around with wget?).

Jonathan