Alain Bench <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Sure: I installed Subversion, and began learning it, just to put my
> hands on the said trunk (found no tar.gz snapshots?).

There are no tar.gz snapshots yet.  They would be easy to
autogenerate, it's just that no one has volunteered to set up such a
script, nor was there much interest.

> But then the conflicting types for `uintptr_t' stopped me.

Simply #define HAVE_UINTPTR_T 1 in the MinGW section of
windows/config-compiler.h and you're done.  I'll now check in that fix
myself.

(Under Unix, that would be checked by configure and generated in
config.h.in->config.h translation.  Under Windows, config.h is split
in windows/config.h which contains settings common to all Win32
compilation environments, and windows/config-compiler.h, which
contains settings specific to different compilers.)