Wget 1.10.2 is the current release, but I wouldn't expect a change in
this behavior from the additional 0.0.2.

   The "-nc" option affects output files whose names are derived
automatically from the URLs involved.  The "-nc" code currently is not
engaged for the user-specified "-O" file name, the code for which is in
a different neighborhood.  It may not have been a conscious decision,
but that's the way it works now.

   Personally, I figure that if the user specifies the output file name,
then it's his fault if the program overwrites his (precious) old file,
but I wouldn't complain if someone added a "-nc" check for the "-O"
file.

   Steven M. Schweda               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   382 South Warwick Street        (+1) 651-699-9818
   Saint Paul  MN  55105-2547