MarK wrote:
Hi,

how can I mirror a set of pages of a site restricting one ore more variable defined in the URL?

For example:
http://www.thesite.com/page.apsx?f=123

I want to mirror teh site starting from this page and all the linked pages only if they have f=123

I tried wget -m -k -E -A"*f=123" http://www.thesite.com/page.aspx?f=123

but this only download that page. Removing the -A option wget download the whole site.

unfortunately, at the moment wget does not allow you to restrict the set of downloaded files according to a specific query value. this feature is planned for a next release, though.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi                          http://www.tortonesi.com

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
GNU Wget - HTTP/FTP file retrieval tool  http://www.gnu.org/software/wget
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net