Oops, the problem reappeared. I compiled debug version and got it
crashed. Here's a screenshot of VS2003 debug session attached. It's
also available by this URL: http://home.shad.pp.ru/tmp/wgetcrash.png

It crashed with commandline:
wget.exe --spider --timeout=30 mail.ru

I'm using latest stable branch (http://svn.dotsrc.org/repo/wget/branches/1.10/).

On 4/6/06, burning shadow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Got stable branch this time. Seems like the problem with dns-timeout
has been fixed.