Everybody,
if there is somebody willing to step in as compiler of official windows
binaries please let yourself heared.
As I mentioned before currently I've have neither means nor time to provide
even release version binaries, develpoment-HEAD/alpha/beta builds are stuff
of dreams; yet there should be downloadable builds for all these, too.

Beside that I think the current (soon-to-be old) release 1.10 binary should
be moved from my home page to the official site, possibly the ftp server
(which needs a good cleaning out) or somewhere else.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]