I am trying to download a file from a HTTPS site. The uses certificates generated from another server. I issued the following command:

Wget –secure-protocol=auto https://httpshost/download/Package/test.pkg

I get the following errors:

Error: Certificate verification error for httpshost.: unable to get local issuer certificate.

Error: certificate common name “cbr.xxxxx.systems’ doesn’t match requested host name “httpshost”

Names are made up.

How do I get it to recognize the certificate for httpshost? If I use an openssl command that logs the certificate to a file, is there a way that I can extract the certificate from the log file and pass that in to wget?

Is there a document that someone can point me to that explains in detail the steps I would need to perform in order to perform the downloads?

Thanks,

Ron Cadima

Bally Gaming and Systems Group

6601 S. Bermuda Rd.

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Phone: Office:(702)914-1074 Cell:(702)280-8129