Hrvoje Niksic ha scritto:
Mauro Tortonesi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

you're right, of course. the patch included in attachment should fix
the problem. since the new HTTP code supports Content-Disposition
and delays the decision of the destination filename until it
receives the response header, the best solution i could find to make
-c work is to send a HEAD request to determine the actual
destination filename before resuming download if -c is given.

please, let me know what you think.

I don't like the additional HEAD request, but I can't think of a
better solution.

same for me. in order to avoid the overhead of the extra HEAD request, i had considered disabling Content-Disposition and using url_file_name to determine the destination filename in case -c is given. but i really didn't like that solution.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi                          http://www.tortonesi.com

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
GNU Wget - HTTP/FTP file retrieval tool  http://www.gnu.org/software/wget
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net