Hello !

I tried to use the installed version of wget (GNU Wget 1.10.1) to do a mirror
of my websites for backup. I used the following command :
wget -r -N -l inf --no-passive-ftp --user=MYUSERNAME --password=PWD
ftp://ftp.mydomainname.tld/*
or this one :
wget -r -N -l inf --user=MYUSERNAME --password=PWD
ftp://ftp.mydomainname.tld/*
but wget opens many connections and the FTP transfer is stopped by the
anti-DOS system running on the server after some file transferts.

Is there a way to limit to ONE (or 10, or 100 for instance) the number of
connections opened by wget ?

I didn't find it in wget faq nor after some googling.
Could you help me ? Should I update wget to latest version and add a flag ?

Thank you very much for your help !

R.L.