Hi,

I am using Wget is 1.10.2 unter Windows XP.
If I run (sensible data is replaced by ##):

wget --dont-remove-listing -b -o %temp%\0.log -P %temp%\result\
ftp://##.##.##.##/result/*0.*

Everything works fine. If I execute the same command again I get the following
error:

##/result/.listing has sprung into existence. Retrying.

and then

##/result/%2A0.%2A' saved [547]
No matches on pattern `*0.*'.

-> So Wget does not work, if there is already a ".listing" file
in the output directory. This is a problem when downloading
files from 50 sources at the same time into the same directory.
Then there is not enough time to delete the .listing file (even
if not using the "--dont-remove-listing" option) and the download
fails.

(Ps.: Maybe an Option to change the name of the .listing file would
resolve the problem, so I can start every download with a different
.listing file)

Regards
Sebastian