All,

I've been trying for four hours to POST a form with the newest, beta version of
wget.
I've been using various combinations of --headers, --post-file, and urls to
basically
try to upload a data stream (headers included) that uses a
'multipart/form-data' tag.

Why is it so bloody difficult to POST a given file using multipart/form-data?
Is there something I'm missing here?

Or am I simply using the wrong tool? I'd use libwww perl, except for the fact
that its proxy support is pretty shoddy and I need proxy support...

Am I doing something simple and wrong or should I be looking at a different
tool to do this? Whatever tool would have to support proxy authentication...

Ed

(ps - here are the headers I'm trying to use. I've gotten them to work with
perl, but again without proxy. I can't get wget to work either with or without
proxy.
)

---

POST /pge5/bin/pwisapi.dll HTTP/1.1