From: Ed

> I use wget to fetch [...]

   Would it be asking too much to see the actual command you used, and
its actual output?  We're not all psychic out here.

   As usual, it might be interesting to know which wget version is
involved here.

> Mac OS X by the way

   That's not a "by the way" item any more than the wget version is.
And "Mac OS X" covers far too much ground, too.

> How do I get the full file name?

   It depends.  Perhaps it involves giving the whole URL to wget.
Launching into guesswork based on insufficient evidence, have you tried
quoting the URL in the command?  Your shell could be doing the
truncation at the ampersand, which is a shell-special character.  If I
could see the command you used and its output, I wouldn't need to guess.

   Didn't the stuff like "[1]+  Done" seem out of place?

   Steven M. Schweda               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   382 South Warwick Street        (+1) 651-699-9818
   Saint Paul  MN  55105-2547