Hi Tony,

> Amazingly I found this feature request in a 2003 message to this very
mailing
> list. Are there only a few lunatics like me who think this should be
included?

Wget is written and maintained by volunteers. What you need to find is a
lunatic willing to volunteer to write the code to support this feature
request.

Heh, sure ! I'm lunatic enough to try... Fetching the code from svn as
I write this. But the docs page says:

At the moment the GNU Wget development tree has been split in two
branches in order to allow bugfixing releases of the feature-frozen
1.10.x tree while continuing the development for Wget 2.0 on the main
branch.

Anywhere I can look at planned features for the 2.0 branch? There's an
awful lot of items in the project's TODO list but no mention of CSS.
Shall I just add the feature request to the TODO first, or is there a
community process involved in picking candidate features?

Cheers,

 JFG