Hi, everyone,

I am new here, also a new guy studying Wget.
I want to add new features to Wget. For instance, I want to add the command
"ic", which means "ignore case" of the URL when retrieving. In this way, we
can avoid downloading the same contents repeatedly for those
case-insensitive sites.

Now, I have the code to complete this mission, but I am facing the problem
to add command to control it.
I read the mail of Steven M. Schweda (Re: Feature suggestion for WGET) and
the discussion between Bruce and Hrvoje Niksic and others. But I still
confuse about it.

Could you someone give a simple example to show the process, especially how
and where to add the switches to active those kinds of functions?

Thanks a lot!

Jack