From: Robert La Ferla

> There needs to be a way to tell wget to reject all domains EXCEPT those
> that are accepted. This should include subdomains. Ie. I just want to
> download www.mydomain.com and cache.mydomain.com. I thought the
> --domains option would work this way but it doesn't.

   Can you provide any evidence that "it doesn't"?  Useful info might
include the wget version, your OS and version, the command you used, and
the results you got.  Adding "-d" to the command often reveals more than
not using it.  A real example is usually more useful than a fictional
example.

   If you can't exhibit the actual failure and explain how to reproduce
it, you might do better with a psychic hot-line, as most of us are not
skilled in remote viewing.

   Steven M. Schweda               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   382 South Warwick Street        (+1) 651-699-9818
   Saint Paul  MN  55105-2547