Micah et al. -

  Just for an FYI - the whole texi->info, texi->html and
(texi->rtf->hlp) is *very* fragile in the windows world.  You actually
have to download a *very* old version of makeinfo (1.68, not even on
available on http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/) that supports RTF
generation.

Any progress that we take to work on this should look at a new texi->hlp
(or chm) process or abandon the HLP format completely.

  The HLP format is kind of nice since you don't get one large HTML
file, and has searching etc.  But I believe there are issues w/ HLP
files on either x64 or Vista (can't recall off the top of my head).  So
if it has to go away, so be it.

Christopher G. Lewis
http://www.ChristopherLewis.com