From: Hunter

> I'm getting a seg fault anytime I approach 30G in transfer with wget.
>
> I did a google search, but didn't see a resolution.  Is there one I
> simply cannot find?

   It's hard to say.  I'll tell you what I can't find here, and that's a
useful problem report, which would include things like the wget version
("wget -V"), the OS you're using and its version, and the actual wget
command you used (and its output).  As usual, adding "-d" to the command
might be informative.  In a case where the program explodes, a traceback
showing where it was when it died could also be helpful.  (Not knowing
your OS makes it hard to suggest how to get a traceback.)  Evidence that
you have adequate free disk space could be reassuring, too.

   There isn't anything magic about 30G (as there is about, say, 2G or
4G), so I'd guess that it'd more likely be a problem in your environment
than in wget, but with the available evidence, that is only a guess.

   Steven M. Schweda               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   382 South Warwick Street        (+1) 651-699-9818
   Saint Paul  MN  55105-2547