I went to #wget and got the following...

-ChanServ- [#wget] No one around to answer your question? Try the mailing list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] No subscription necessary, just ask to be Cc'd.

So I am posting this and asking to be Cc'd.

Short version:
Can wget be used to produce a recursive file listing of every file on an FTP server?

Medium version:
Don't want to actually download the files, just want to get a full listing of every file on the FTP server. This would be run using a user account/login on a remote FTP server to get a listing of every file in that user's hosted account.

Long version:
Discussion of this topic begun at ...
http://www.donationcoder.com/Forums/bb/index.php?topic=12700.0

thanx,