Also, <script src="..."/> is actually supported even in HTML by Firefox and Safari. We're stuck with it forever as well, since most of the Dashboard widgets use <script src="..."/> in HTML. It isn't understood by WinIE or Opera though. You can say we're wrong in the spec, but we won't be able to change it. :(

dave
([EMAIL PROTECTED])