Gervase Markham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Given that, as you state, "Web Forms 2.0 is a big specification", I'd be
interested in some ideas about what priority you plan to give to
different bits of the spec. Is it just "whatever anyone wants to work
on"? Or are we going to prioritise things implemented by others, or
things we agree with other browser vendors are most useful, or things
web authors are shouting for loudest?

Alex and myself intend to implement everything.  As for order of
implementation, I don't know if we've put much thought into that.

Shawn