How do you get workflow in a Web Application using only Web Browser technology, Microsoft I think is the only company which will bring a workflow to the masses, Using a combination of Dojo widgets we can achieve something very similar see this URL http://showoff2.awardspace.biz/pack/pack/examples/tabswitch2.html

From a MVC design concept XForms in conjunction with XML Event (xmlns = http://www.w3.org/2001/xml-events" ) becomes the controller.

Regarding input = country, you can have XForms select1 control with type =open, the control supports nodeset which can be downloaded via "services" or use XInclude to bring in the countries set.

Regards
Francisco