On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:16:54 +0200, Lachlan Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know what the inversion attribute is supposed to mean, but the class attribute is semantically meaningless. However, we could introduce the edit and datetime attributes from the XHTML 2.0 draft's Edit Attributes Module [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-edit.html

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>