Le 27 oct. 2006 à 9:17, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :

I'd say drop all of these because they're either presentational or not supported.

* align

I don't agree. Yes it is presentational, but data tables can look pretty crappy if you remove their alignement information. Delegating alignment to CSS will just make tables harder to read without the corresponding stylesheet to align the data as intended. That's not just style, it's also a usability issue. So I think align="" should be preserved for table cells, rows and columns.

Michel Fortin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.michelf.com/