On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 19:11:00 +0100, Elliotte Harold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, that's accurate; but there is new opportunity here. CSS, XSLT, and JavaScript present the option to specify styling for unknown elements, in the same or different namespaces.

Must-ignore could become "Must-ignore unless the stylesheet says not to". I'm not sure if this is really a good idea or not, but I for one would find it very useful and make heavy use of it.

This is already how things work. It's just that parsing of unknown elements works differently accross browsers.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>