On Nov 1, 2006, at 7:50 PM, Michel Fortin wrote:

Le 1 nov. 2006 à 22:01, Jonathan Worent a écrit :
or make the association implicit by using the for attribute
<embed id="funnyVid" ...>
<caption for="funnyVid">A funny video of a man being hit in the groin by a football</caption>

That would work for the current page layouts of YouTube and Google Video.

I think what would work best for this is the <figure> element I've proposed back in june:

    <figure>
      <caption>Some caption here</caption>
    </figure>

That would not. (At least, not without some tricky CSS.)

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/