Ian Hickson wrote:
"The file you have downloaded has been corrupted or tampered with."

"It works when I use IE but when I use Camari, it says that the file has
been corrupted." "Oh man, I'm not using Camari then! I don't need my music to get corrupted!"

Yes, yes. I don't think it's impossible to convey the sense of what's going on here to users. Perhaps I haven't got it first time. But my text drafting inadequacies don't make it a poor idea.

[Delete File] [Keep Unsafe File]

"Keep Unsafe File" would make the feature as useless as SSL certificates are today.

Fair enough; let's not have it then. That's what I recommended for Link Fingerprints.

Gerv