On 4/8/07, Elliotte Harold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michel Fortin wrote:

> So I propose a <sl> element (sequential list) which can be used to
> replace <dialog> as well as other things. The proposal can be found here:

Sounds a little redundant with ol (ordered list). Also sounds needlessly
confusing and hard to explain. I'm not sure we really need dialog, but
at least it's simple and obvious to explain to people what it means. The
more abstract and generic we get the harder this becomes. Concreteness
is underrated among software developers, but widely appreciated by other
users.

I think the <dialog> example is a retrograde step. The
<dt> and <dd>, which will confuse XOXO parsers that try to be
Postelian. Did I miss some reasoning here?