David Gerard schrieb:

I'm sure Apple and Nokia can join the party at their leisure.
I assume the latest move by Mozilla (which I think is great, obviously)
won't do anything to address the IP concerns of mentioned players.

The "IP concerns" are blatant FUD and it's ridiculous to describe them
in any other terms.

- d.

Seconded. However I believe this debate has run its course previously. At least I haven't heard any news to the contrary. I think we all knew Mozilla would support Ogg regardless of the final spec.

I am curious about the status of Dirac support though, since it was apparently finalised in January. Is this being planned? Would any other vendors care to comment on Dirac?

Shannon