-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of timeless
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:16 PM
To: WHAT working group
Subject: Re: [whatwg] Client-side includes proposal

I've used a number of CDs which contained encyclopedias, dictionaries,
medical and legal references.
If those were shipped as html content w/ clever json indexes, then i
could add my own application later to read it. If it's some binary,
then I'm forced to trust the binary and have no access to the data.

That said. I don't know that there's anything in this specific request
that should actually be needed beyond the inline iframe feature....