Ian Hickson ha scritto:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Calogero Alex Baldacchino wrote:
In other words, the normative section of the spec will be as generic as possible, while a non-normative section will cover a bounch of use cases and examples, without pretending to be exahustive with regard to all possible use cases. Am I wrong?

The examples in the spec are already in the spec in their expected final location, so you can pretty much see what we intend to do by looking at the spec today.

   http://whatwg.org/html5

There will be more examples in time, but that's the only real planned difference of relevance here.

But an example is just that, an explanation on a specification rule which adds nothing to its generic formulation but a clarification, without covering all possible scenarios, but only the more relevant for clarification sake, and might be labeled as non-normative. This is what I meant (specifically a 'logical' separation, not a 'physical' relocation, as opposit to a whole discarding of use cases). Sorry if I posted a messed up concept.

Sponsor:
CheBanca! La prima banca che ti dà gli interessi in anticipo.
* Fino al 4,70% sul Conto Deposito, zero spese e interessi subito. Aprilo!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7919&d=25-11