Hello,
I was taking a look at the Web Workers Draft ( http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-workers/current-work/ ), and I couldn't find any mention of cross domain workers. I've read a bit about relaxing domain restrictions on documents, but worker's don't seem to have a document object. I also see the details about location, but I haven't found any information about relaxing the origin. Is there any plan to allow cross-domain workers? I'm currently using them in Gears to enable a shared storage solution, and would like to be able to migrate one day to official standards.

Thanks,
Douglas Mayle
The Open Planning Project
http://topp.openplans.org