Jordan Osete wrote:
Hi.

I've wondered for some time if it weren't possible to harmonize stack
traces across browsers.

Personally, I don't feel like this sort of functionality belongs in an HTML spec, but more in a JavaScript spec.

I posted a message to the es-discuss list this week regarding debugging capabilities:

   http://www.mail-archive.com/es-disc...@mozilla.org/msg02595.html

Allen Wirfs-Brock posted a positive reply:

   http://www.mail-archive.com/es-disc...@mozilla.org/msg02596.html

Since then, someone else told me about some other JS debug-related "standardized" stuff that's going on, and a Google Group that will be set up to discuss. I'll post back to the es-discuss group as I hear more.

--
Patrick Mueller